What is : Intended Use?
Intended use is the most rigorous application for which the footwear is designed.
If shoes and boots are used for their intended applications then they should give very good service. But if they are used beyond their intended application they may not last as long as one might hope. For example, if ballroom dancing shoes are regularly used for walking in the street, the soles will wear out in no time. Similarly, if boots designed for street wear are used for mountain tramping ……………… you get the idea.
Footwear we stock can be for the following general applications:
- Off road – for example hiking boots & shoes
- Work wear – for industrial applications – eg steel cap boots with oil & acid resistant soles
- Urban walking – shoes & boots designed specifically for walking long distances on pavements
- General purpose street wear – for every day urban use
- Formal wear – mainly for indoor applications, & some ancillary street use
We may also manufacture shoes for very specific application, for example dancing, stage performance, etc